About Me

My photo
I have an art degree from Rhode Island school of Design. My visual arts background has expanded into the healing and transformational arts. I am a life/spiritual coach and wellness consultant. I have walked the shaman's path. I practice and teach Eastern and Energy Medicine, Shiatsu, Massage and Yoga. It is my experience that the power of touch and movement can access ones heart, soul, inner truth, unique expression and creativity which is a vehicle to living a joyful and fulfilling life. My blog will include my poetry, photographs, art, insights, experiences and suggestions for living a life that you love! If you are new to this site, please review my older submissions as well as the new ones for they all contain information and concepts that I wish to share and keep alive.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Personal Transformation

I coach others around transforming where they are challenged by life.  I am always striving to practice what I preach. Organizing and getting this blog up is an example of my personal journey towards transformation. 

I set out yesterday to create this blog. This has been on the list of things that I wanted to create for myself and share with others for a while. I have many gifts to share, including my writing, but keeping up with technology and getting it on line is not one of them. I lost my computer consultant (My son Kyle) three years ago to college and became very technologically challenged. Truthfully,  I was always challenged. I managed it by telling my son what I needed and he would miraculously accomplish it for me with grace, skill and ease. He knew that my struggle with the computer was one of my weak links and one of the few things that could upset me and throw me off center.

I started this process yesterday afternoon and after much mindfulness I managed to post my first blog by 3am early this morning. Congratulations to me! There were moments when I thought it would never happen, at least not without help from those gifted with computer ease. My stubborn Taurus nature persisted and would not allow me to give up even though my eyes were red with frustration and steam was streaming out of my bullish nostrils. After all, it is my goal in life to make a global difference and a blog is a good vehicle to do this. It will be a work in progress. I invite you to watch me grow as I master the art of blogging and getting everything that I want to share (Photos, art, poetry, wisdom etc...) on this page. Thank you for joining me on this road to personal transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment